FloMarching Virtual Exhibition
We are so excited to partner with FloMarching this season to stream our Virtual Exhibition events! Please see the information below for the schedule of events.
|February 21||February 22||February 24|
|February 28||March 1||March 3|
|March 14||March 15||March 17|
|March 21||March 22||March 24|
*Uploading begins and ends at 12pm Central / 1pm Eastern for each date listed above
To participate in the FloMarching Virtual Exhibition event, please complete the following:
- Register for the event using the Event Links (to the right or at the bottom of this page) on the SAPA website. Fill out the registration form located in each event.
- Create a FloMarching Account (Instructional Video).
- Upload your video to FloMarching (Instructional Video and PDF instructions).
- Specific upload links will be found on each event page. Uploads can only occur during a specific time period (see table above), so plan to upload your video early in the process in case of issues.
- We have two classifications for participation in the Virtual Exhibition. For all competitive and non-competitive large groups, use the GROUP classification. For smaller ensembles (trios, duets, etc.) and solos, use the ESHOWCASE classification.
- Tell your family, friends, and fans when to watch! Refer them to the following link to get access to the stream: http://share.flosports.tv/SHSj
For Upload Video Issues: FloMarching.com is managing all video uploads. If you have any issues while uploading your video, please contact FloMarching Support. Live support is available through the FloMarching.com help page.