12/10 Attn Directors - Required Forms due December 15th!

Posted 12/10 by Tita Lovell

Hello everyone!

We are less than a week away from the required forms deadline. Please check below to see what your unit is required to submit.

If you are a new director of a SAPA unit, or are an existing director who has changed units, please contact Chris Lowery ( to set you up in CompetitionSuite to ensure you will receive the correct judge commentaries at your attended events.

Please see the lists below for what paperwork is required for your unit. To complete your required forms, log into your account, click on your unit's name, and click on the "Additional Forms" box on the right side of the page. All of the required forms will be listed with the unit type in parenthesis. NOTE -- we have removed a number of music forms due to the changing nature of music licensing (via WGI), so please be sure to check the lists below for what is required.

Required Forms for Colorguard
-SAPA Photography Release
-SAPA Video Release
-Scholastic Eligibility Letter (Scholastic units) OR Proof of Insurance (Independent units)

Required Forms for Percussion and Winds
-SAPA Photography Release
-SAPA Video Release
-Permission to Arrange Letter (if arranging music)
-Scholastic Eligibility Letter (Scholastic units) OR Proof of Insurance (Independent units)

If you have any questions on how to complete form or what forms are required for your group, please let me know. Additionally, if you have any questions on your membership fees, don't hesitate to get in contact with me ( Thanks everyone!

SAPA Secretary