02/24 COLOR GUARD A AND OPEN CLASS MID-SEASON WEBINAR!
Karl Lowe, WGI Color Guard Education Coordinator, along with A and Open rep John Leonard and Steering Committee member Rick Subel will host a mid-season webinar for all A and Open Class instructors and directors on Wednesday, February 24th from 9 pm – 10 pm eastern time! To be eligible you must register for this webinar using the information below.
This webinar is one of the first of its kind and will include the following:
• How to understand judge commentary
• What your judge’s comments may mean
• What kinds of questions should you ask in critique
• How to make changes to your show at this point in the season
• How to get ready for Championships
Throughout the webinar you will hear live discussions and view power points from Karl, John and Rick and be able to ask questions about your specific issues.
Plan on attending all or part of this webinar and get access to questions and information that will help you navigate the last 6 weeks of the season.
Please register for the A and Open Class Mid-Season Webinar on Feb 24, 2016 9:00 PM EST at: