For information on how to join SAPA please email the SAPA Secretary, Tita Anderson Lovell -- email@example.com
- Unlimited registration for all SAPA events within each season
- Entry for unit performers plus seven passes for staff and/or crew
- Two Director passes valid for admission to any SAPA event
- One vote per unit at SAPA member for board elections and policy issues
- Members Only access to our web site
- Quality adjudication from nationally recognized judges
Fees & Dues
- Unit dues cover an entire season for one performing unit
- Colorguard or percussion membership dues are $525 per unit and $300 for each additional unit from the same organization
- Non-members can only attend two performances in the following pay structure: $100 for first show per unit and $200 for second show per unit
- All Membership Applications, Membership Fees, & Contest Entry Fees are due by December 1st
- Any Membership Application or Membership Fees received after December 1st will be considered late and subject to a late fee of $75 per unit.
- For additional details regarding specifics on deadlines and dues, please see the 2014-2015 SAPA Policy Manual.